Double Ear Piercing
What is double ear piercing?
As a part of tradition or fashion, earlobe piercing has always been sported by most young women as well as some men. Double ear piercing is one of its variations where two perforations are made on the earlobe. Earlobe piercing generally takes less time to heal with a lower possibility of a jewelry rejection. However, lack of intensive care or use of unsterile jewelry may increase the chances of infection. Therefore, you have to follow the same precautionary measures to facilitate faster healing.
Double ear piercing aftercare
- Wash your hands properly before touching or cleaning the pierced earlobe
- Clean the piercings with a cotton ball dipped in warm salt water
- Rinse the pierced area with a gentle soap while taking bath
- Dry the perforated region with a clean paper towel
- Avoid sleeping on the piercing until healing
- Do not apply any cosmetic products or antibacterial ointments on the pierced earlobe
- Be careful while combing your hair or pulling your clothes over the head to avoid injury
Double ear piercing healing
It takes about 4 to 8 weeks for the piercing to undergo complete healing.
Double ear lobe piercing jewelry
Wear captive bead rings, circular rings, or studs that come in several unique designs and shapes in different combinations to make a trendy statement.
Double ear piercing cost
The price of the piercing varies according to the type of jewelry used. In any professional piercing parlor, you can expect it to cost anywhere between $10 and $60.